THE NAKED TRUTH PROJECT AIMS TO OPEN EYES & FREE LIVES FROM THE DAMAGING IMPACT OF PORNOGRAPHY
We do this through awareness, education and recovery programs. Our team of communicators, educators and professional therapists work nationally to inform, inspire and to provide practical support to men, women and young people.
A CHRISTIAN PROJECT ACCESSIBLE FOR THE WHOLE COMMUNITY
Naked Truth is the flagship initiative of a Christian Charity called Visible. Many of Naked Truth’s education and recovery programmes (including the PG workshop) are accessible to those of any faith or no faith. However some of our activities and resources have been created to specifically enable churches to talk about and tackle the issue of Pornography in their congregations and communities.
Programmes accessible to any or no faith include:
- PG Workshops: 2 hour workshop for parents of children 8-18 offering practical advice on parenting in a digital age.
- Naked Truth Schools: Our team of educators delivering lessons & presentations in secondary and primary schools.
- Click to Kick: Confidential, online support groups for individuals struggling with a life controlling dependency on porn.
- Partner Support Group: Confidential online peer support for partners of those with a life controlling dependency on porn.
- Training Days: Training sessions for school staff, youth workers, social workers.
Programmes resources developed specially for churches include:
- The P Word conferences: National conferences and events for Church leaders & pastoral teams.
- Refresh: A 6 session mentoring programme aimed at Christian teenagers.
- Naked Truth Resources: Books written & published by our team & associates.
- Naked Truth Relationships: Digital content for young adults seeking a Christian insight into singleness, dating and marriage.